1. Literature highest award in India: Jnanpith Award
2. Opcw head quarters: Netherland (Hague)
3. Hiroshima day: 6th Aug.
4. Philipphines disaster: Haiyan
5. Child & women empower minister: Krishna Tirath
6. Nrega named after: Mahatma Gandhi
7. Banking inclusion scheme:
8. India Tourism tagline: Incredible India
9. Air force top posting: Chief Air Marshal
10. Abt NPCI : National Payments Corporation of India
11. Which is not NPA?
12. Banking regulation act? Banking Regulation Act 1949
13. Jungle book written by? Rudyard Kipling
14. Banking lokpal appointed by? RBI
15. What is the limit for Micro credit?
16. Name the card which have 11 digit code other than IFSC code?
17. PIN full form? Personal Identification Number
18. Why Open market operations conducted by RBI — to adjust the rupee liquidity conditions in the market on a durable basis
19. Rbi has the sole authority to print currency under which act – Reserve Bank of India Act (section 22)
20. When we are opening bank a/c we provide some documents for the purpose of – for Customer identification, One is establishing identity and the other is establishing present residential address.
21. .What is CRR–bank reserves with RBI
22. Commercial paper secured or unsecured? CP is an unsecured money market instrument
23. CTS code contains? MICR
24. Mohiniyattam is the classical dance of: Kerala
25. Full form of IBA: Indian Banks’ Association
26. International governing body of association football – FIFA
27. One question on Treasury bill?
Daily Online Practice Test For Competitive Exams : CLICK HERE
Submit Your Resume for MNC Companies (Experience :1+ years)
Submit Your Resume and get Calls ( Single Time Submission of your CV for more than 1000 Companies)
Subscribe For Daily Job Updates : CLICK HERE
Get Daily Updates To Your Mail : CLICK HERE
Join Our Group CLICK HERE