Answer: Victoria Azarenka
2. Who is the winner of Australian Open 2013 men’s title ?
Answer: Novak Djokovic
3. Who is the chief guest of 2013 Pravasi Bharatiya Divas ?
Answer: Rajkeswur Purryag, President of Mauritius (Held in Kochi)
4. Who is the chief guest of republic day 2013 ?
Answer: Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck, King of Bhutan
5. Who is first female President of South Korea ?
Answer: Park Guen-hye
6. Who is the first female Chief Justice of Sri Lanka ?
Answer: Shirani Bandaranayake (recently impeached)
7. Who is the winner of DSC Prize for South Asian Literature 2013 ?
Answer: Jeet Thayil (book – Narcopolis)
8. Which is the Longest Railway Tunnel in India?
Answer: Pir Panjal Railway Tunnel (Banihal railway tunnel)
9. Where did the World Economic Forum annual meeting held ?
Answer: Davos, Switzerland
10. Who has been conferred won Keerthi Chakra (the second highest among peace time gallantry awards of the country) ?
Answer: Major Anoop Joseph
11. Which Indian scientist conferred with China’s top science award ?
Answer: CNR Rao
12. Who is the winner of Ranji Trophy 2012-2013 ?
13. Which country recently test fired Hatf-9 (Nasr) missile ?
14. Who is the new Chairman of Lalit Kala Akademi ?
Answer: Kalyan Kumar Chakravarty
15. Who is the new President of Sahitya Akademi ?
Answer: Dr. Vishwanath Prasad Tiwari
16. Who is appointed as the next Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations ?
Answer: Asoke Kumar Mukerji
17. Who is the worlds oldest Marathon runner ?
Answer: Fauja Singh
18. Which actor won this year’s Best Actor (in a Leading Role) Oscar ?
Answer: Daniel Day-Lewis (Lincoln)
19. Which actress won this year’s Best Actress (in a Leading Role) Oscar ?
Answer: Jennifer Lawrence (Silver Linings Playbook)
20. Who won this year’s Best Director Oscar ?
Answer: Ang Lee (Life of Pi)
21. Who is the first person to win Best Actor Oscar thrice ?
Answer: Daniel Day-Lewis
22. What is the theme of 2013 International Women’s Day (march 8) ?
Answer: A promise is a promise: Time for action to end violence against women
23. New Governor of Nagaland ?
Answer: Ashwani Kumar
24. New Governor of Kerala ?
Answer: Nikhil Kumar
25. New Governor of Odisha ?
Answer: S C Jamir
26. Who is the new President of Kenya ?
Answer: Uhuru Kenyatta
27. Who is the new Prime Minister ( Premier of the People’s Republic of China) of China ?
Answer: Li Keqiang
28. Who is the new Pope?
Answer: Pope Francis
29. What is the name of India’s first regional navigational satellite ?
30. Who scored fastest hundred on debut in test cricket ?
Answer: Shikhar Dhawan
31. Where is India’s first all women post office inaugurated on women’s day ?
32. What is the theme of 2013 world water day (march 22) ?
Answer: Water Cooperation
33. Which year is declared by UN as International Year of Water Cooperation ?
34. Who is the winner of 2013 miss India ?
answer: Navneet Kaur Dhillon
35. who is the winner of 2013 Saraswati Samman ?
Answer: Sugathakumari (Manalezhuthu)
36. Who is recently reelected as IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) Director general ?
Answer: Yukiya Amano
37. Who is the new Prime Minister of Nepal ?
Answer: Khil Raj Regmi
38. Who is the first female Prime minister of UK who recently passed away ?
Answer: Margaret Thatcher
39. Who is the new pm of North Korea ?
Answer: Pak Pong-ju
40. Who is the new venezuela president ?
Answer: Nicolas Maduro
41. Who is the new president of Bangladesh ?
Answer: Abdul Hamid
42. What is the theme of 2013 World Earth day (April 22) ?
Answer: The face of climate change
43. Who is the new Governor of Jammu and Kashmir ?
answer: Narinder Nath Vohra
44. Who is the new president of ADB (Asian Development Bank) ?
Answer: Takehiko Nakao
45. Who is the new prime minister of Italy ?
Answer: Enrico Letta
46. Who is the first woman speaker of Bangladesh ?
Answer: Shirin Sharmin Chowdhury
47. Who is the new Comptroller and Auditor General of India ?
Answer: Shashi Kant Sharma
48. Who is the first Indian amputee to scale Everest ?
Answer: Arunima Sinha
49. Who is the first Pakistani women to scale the Everest ?
Answer: Samina Baig
50. Who is the first US women in space ?
Answer: Sally Ride (Recently she won highest civilian honour of USA, Presidential medal of Freedom)
Submit Your Resume and get Calls ( Single Time Submission of your CV for more than 1000+ Companies)
|Join Our Group CLICK HERE|
|To Get Daily updates to your Mail Box:: CLICK HERE|
|Preparing For SBI,IBPS And Other Jobs CLICK HERE|
|Get Updates To Facebook CLICK HERE|