2. What is the least number which should be subtracted from 0.000326 to make it a perfect square?
(a) 0.000002 (b) 0.000004 (c) 0.02 (d) 0.04
3. The average of 3 children in a family is 20% of the average age of the father and the eldest child. The total age of the mother and the youngest child is 39 years.If the father’s age is 26 years, what is the age of second child ?
(a) 15 years (b) 18 years (c) 20 years (d) Cannot be determined
4. Rajan got married 8 years ago.His present age is 6/5 times his age at the time of his marriage. Rajan’s sister was 10 years younger to him at the time of his marriage. The age of Rajan’s sister is:
(a) 32 years (b) 36 years (c) 38 years (d) 40 years
5. In an election between two candidates,one got 55% of the total valid votes,20% of the votes were invalid.If the total number of votes was 7500,the number of valid votes that the other candidate got,was:
(a) 2700 (b) 2900 (c) 3000 (d) 3100
6. A trader marked his goods at 20% above the cost price. He sold half the stock at the marked price,one quarter at a discount of 20% on the marked price and the rest at a discount of 40% on the marked price.His total gain is :
(a) 2% (b) 4.5% (c) 13.5% (d)15%
7. Two friends P and Q started a business investing in the ratio of 5:6.R joined them after six months investing an amount equal to that of Q’s.At the end of the year,20% profit was earned which was equal to Rs. 98,000.What was the amount invested by R ?
(a) Rs. 1,05,000 (b) Rs. 1,75,000 (c) Rs. 2,10,000 (d) Data inadequate (e) None of these
8. 10 men and 15 women together can complete a work in 6 days.It takes 100 days for one man alone to complete the same work.How many days will be required for one woman alone to complete the same work ?
(a) 90 (b) 125 (c) 145 (d) 150 (e) None of these
9. A train X starts from Meerut at 4 p.m. and reaches ghaziabad at 5 p.m.while another train Y starts from ghaziabad at 4.p.m and reaches Meerut at 5.30 p.m.The two trains will cross each other at :
(a) 4.36 p.m. (b) 4.42 p.m. (c) 4.48 p.m. (d) 4.50 p.m.
10. A sum of money amounts to Rs. 9800 after 5 years and Rs. 12005 after 8 years at the same rate of simple interest.The rate of interest per annum is :
(a) 5% (b) 8% (c) 12% (d) 15%
11. A man saves Rs. 200 at the end of each year and lends the money at 5% compound interest.How much will it become at the end of 3 years ?
(a) Rs. 565.25 (b) Rs. 635 (c) Rs. 662.02 (d) Rs. 666.50
12. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 6 hours and 4 hours respectively.If they are opened on alternate hours and if pipe A is opened first,in how many hours,the tank shall be full ?
(a) 4 (b) 9/2 (c) 5 (d) 11/2
13. The speed of a boat in still water is 10 km/hr.If it can travel 26 km downstream and 14 km upstream in the same time,the speed of the stream is :
(a) 2 km/hr (b) 2.5 km/hr (c) 3 km/hr (d) 4 km/hr
14. The greatest number that exactly divides 105,1001 and 2436 is :
(a) 3 (b) 7 (c) 11 (d) 21
15. The ratio between two numbers is 3:4 and their L.C.M is 180.The first number is
(a) 60 (b) 45 (c) 20 (d) 15
1.(b) 2.(a) 3(d) 4.(c) 5.(a) 6.(a) 7.(c) 8.(e) 9.(a) 10(c) 11.(c) 12.(c) 13.(c) 14.(b) 15.(b)
Daily Online Practice Test For Competitive Exams : CLICK HERE
Submit Your Resume for MNC Companies (Experience :1+ years)
Submit Your Resume and get Calls ( Single Time Submission of your CV for more than 1000 Companies)
Subscribe For Daily Job Updates : CLICK HERE
Get Daily Updates To Your Mail : CLICK HERE
Join Our Group CLICK HERE