Total No. of Posts: 285
Name of the Posts:
1. Management Trainee (Technical): 200 Posts
2. Management Trainee (Integrated Materials Management): 35 Posts
3. Management Trainee (Marketing): 15 Posts
4.Management Trainee (Human Resources): 15 Posts
5. Management Trainee (Legal): 10 Posts
6. Management Trainee (Civil): 07 Posts
7. Management Trainee (Architecture): 03 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the Branches of Aeronautical/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Production from the Institutes/ Universities for Post No.1 & 2, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the Branches of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical & Production, with 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Marketing Management/ MBA / MSW / MA with specialization in Human Resources/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relations from Institutes/ Universities for Post No.3 & 4. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 11-10-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Online Selection Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the non refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) along with the bank charges Rs. 25/ (total Rs. 525/-) in “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account” bearing No. 30969511830, on or before 10-10-2013. No bank charges in SBI, Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bangalore – 560 025. SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through HAL website: www.hal-india.com/careersnew.asp from 25-09-2013 at 12:00 Noon to 11-10-2013 at 12:00 Noon.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID and scanned copy of latest passport size colour photograph.
2. Click the link given at www.hal-india.com/careersnew.asp for Registration & select the name of the post to which to apply.
3. Fill the application form with personal &educational details and upload the scanned photograph.
4. Take the print of Bank Challan (Pay-inSlip) for depositing the Application Fee in the Bank.
5. Pay the fee as mentioned above.
6. Revisit the website and and fill-up the E-Mail ID & Date of Birth in the link given and enter the fee payment details and submit.
7. On submission, Application Confirmation page will be displayed. Candidate is required to print the Application confirmation page for future reference.
1. Online Registration Starts From: 25-09-2013 at 12:00 Noon
2. Closing Date for Online Registration: 11-10-2013 at 12:00 Noon
3. Download of Admit Card for Online Selection Test at HAL Website: 24-10-2013
4. Date of Online Selection Test : 13-11-2013 to 22-11-2013
5. Declaration of Test results at HAL Website: 25-11-2013
6. Download of Interview Call Letter at HAL Website: 26-11-2013
7. Interview for shortlisted candidates at HAL, Bangalore: 02-12-2013 – 07-12-2013
8. Declaration of the list of provisionally selected candidates at HAL Website: 10-12-2013
9. Download of Provisional Offer of Appointment at HAL Website: 10-12-2013
10. Pre-employment Medical Test at HAL Hospitals: 11-12-2013 to 18-12-2013
11. Pre-employment Administrative formalities at HAL, Bangalore: 21-12-2013 & 23-12-2013
12. Commencement of Training Program at HAL Management Academy, Bangalore: 24-12-2013
For Recruitment Advt:Click Here
To Apply: Click Here
|Daily Online Practice Test For Competitive Exams : CLICK HERE|
Submit Your Resume for MNC Companies (Experience :1+ years)
Submit Your Resume and get Calls ( Single Time Submission of your CV for more than 1000 Companies)
|Subscribe For Daily Job Updates : CLICK HERE|
|Get Daily Updates To Your Mail : CLICK HERE|
|Join Our Group CLICK HERE|