Total No. of Posts: 180
Name of the Post:
1. Staff Assistant: 130 Posts
2. Manager (Scale I): 50 Posts
Qualification :Candidates should possess any Graduation from a recognized university for Post No.1 and Graduation with 60% aggregate marks or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate for post No.2. Candidates must have proficiency in Telugu language. Knowledge of English is required.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-28 years as on 01-09-2013 i .e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-09-1985 and later than 01-09-1995 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee including intimation charges of Rs.400/- for General/BC category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PC/EXS category. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking or can be made through the CBS branches of State Bank of India through the offline mode.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Online Test/Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can register Online through Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org only between 19-09-2013 and 09-10-2013. After applying online, take print out of the online application registered by the candidates, for their records/production at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have valid email ID and should scan the passport size photograph and signature.
2. Log on to Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org
3. Click on the recruitment link—> click on the link beside the desired post.
4. Read the details carefully and click on “Apply Online”
5. Fill the online application with necessary details and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
6. After filling in all the required particulars submit the application on-line.
7. Click “submit” button and the online application will be registered.
8. A Registration Number and Password will appear for your online registration immediately on the screen, candidates should note down it.
9. Take print out of the application form and produce at the time of interview.
1. Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 19-09-2013
2. Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 09-10-2013
3. Dates for Payment of Application Fee through Online Mode: From 19-09-2013 to 09-10-2013
4. Dates for Payment of Application Fee through Offline Mode: From 21-09-2013 to 14-10-2013
5. Tentative date of Online Test for Staff Assistant Post: 17-11-2013
6. Tentative Date of Online Test for Manager Post: 16-11-2013
Submit Your Resume and get Calls ( Single Time Submission of your CV for more than 1000+ Companies)
|Join Our Group CLICK HERE|
|To Get Daily updates to your Mail Box:: CLICK HERE|
|Preparing For SBI,IBPS And Other Jobs CLICK HERE|
|Get Updates To Facebook CLICK HERE|